Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Wednesday


Made it through hump day - only two more days to go - yeah. It is cold and rainy here - where oh where did the nice weather of last week end go. I want it back - it isn't even in the forecast for the week - they actually have that "four letter word" in the forecast - SNOW. YUCK. Oh well spring will be here soon in reality.
The card tonight is a "same image swap". We were all sent the flower diecut - and then we each design our card - so far everything I have seen is very different and very fun. I colored my diecuts with copics. I also used the copics to color the trim I punched and added color to the thread I tied around the card. I had the embossed piece of paper and this is the card that piece of paper led me to.
Stamp - Printworks
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Punch - Fiskars
Cuddlebug Embossing folder - Core'dinations Paper (sanded)

No comments: