Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's Party Bee's


Happy Sunday everyone - tomorrow - back to work - I suppose I need to do some laundry - the weather is going back to the low 70's this week. Hard to dress for work. I finally broke down and actually wore real shoes. My daughter was here this week end - it was nice to have company - she was picking up her husband at the airport in Chicago so was up at 4 this morning - I am a little tired - they stopped back for lunch and headed home. I still needed to go wash dishes, etc. I will have some leftovers this week. One person - you don't cook too often.
Today's card is for my Mom's birthday. She is turning 90. Her name is Molly Beatrice - but she goes by Bea - thus the Bee card.
Cardstock base - Bazzill scalloped paper
Patterned Paper - Sassafras, orange polka dot - Amuse
Stamp - Stamps Happen, Inc. colored with gel pens and colored pencils, Stickles added over the top for sparkle, chalked the background with pink
Rub On - Imaginisce
Flower - built from ribbon and odd and end flowers
Colored circles - Around the Block
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Tooo dang cute. Love it.

Hugs
Annie