Sunday, November 5, 2023

So Thankful For Your Friendship

 I have been working on some fall cards to send out to family and friends.  A few of these cards are going to go from high school classmates that I have reconnected with over the last few years.  I really did not know these ladies in high school that well so it is nice to know them as adults.  We are probably all better people as adults.  It is a little sad also because we just lost a classmate this week to a heart attack.  It is very sad.

I am participating in the current challenge at The Paper Players where the theme is thankful.


I have been wanting to use this stamp set that has been in my supplies for a very long time.  It is a set from Paper Smooches.  The card was in my head and it turned out exactly as I had pictured it.  I stamped the first layer of leaves with oxide ink on kraft cardstock.  I then stamped and embossed another leaf image three times and used gold embossing powder.  I die cut the sentiment from fall colored cardstock and stamped the simple sentiment.  Does happiness fit in an envelope?


Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a "happy" fall card! The wonderful stamped background you created is the perfect backdrop for the bold sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!