Monday, November 6, 2023

A Christmas Challenge and Oldie Moldie Monday Collide

It is Monday time to show some love for your old supplies.

I decided I wanted to play along with the sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and thought - I wonder if I have an image that is already stamped and colored.  Well I looked in a semi organized box of images and I found this sweet marshmallow snowman.  I then dug through my ample supply of Christmas paper and found these fun selections of patterned paper.  With the "merry' piece of paper I don't even need to add a sentiment to the card.  I even know who I will send the card to.  A young child is battling cancer in our small community (she just had her leg amputated above her knee this week) and think this holiday card will make her smile.  I sent her another card today which is just a fun card to make her smile.

Here is the sketch.

Here is my card.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies - they still make lovely cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

2 comments:

Lily-by-Gilly said...

Such a super card - the colours are so pretty and cheerful. You did a great job with the sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT.

Fabiola said...

adorable création Barb, mignonne et fun, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52 CCT, biz