Saturday, November 4, 2023

November Christmas Challenge for Happy Little Stampers

Christmas is fast approaching so it is a good time to join the November Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The challenge is always anything goes with an option.  This month the option is Bah Hum Bug.


I chose to do "anything goes".  I had recently bought a new Christmas collection from 49th and Market and I wanted to use it.  I love to do collage cards so gathered together different elements of the paper and add ons and went to town creating.  I used my distressing tool to distress the edges of the paper and inked the edges of everything to give it a more aged look.  I was working on some junk journals and my sewing kit was sitting there and I added some hand stitching on the front of the card.  I really like how that added a little different design element to the card.  I added the front to a kraft card base and gold splatters completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  


 

1 comment:

JulieP said...

I can see why you wanted to use these. This is a gorgeous vintage feel card!