Monday, November 6, 2023

November Stencil Challenge for Happy Little Stampers

It is time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stampers for the month of November.  The challenge is always anything goes.  I chose to make a Christmas card.

Stencils have evolved so much in the last few years and had made coloring so much easier for people.  Many people fear having to color an image but many new stencils save you the challenges of coloring.  


The stencil I chose to use is from Simon Says Stamp.  I believe it came out last year.  It is a two layer stencil.  I chose to work with blue inks.

The first card is a mini slimline.  I used blue glitter paper to mat the stenciled image and to also die cut the sentiment.  I used a blue card stock for the base.  Since there were stars in the stenciled images I added some clear star embellishments to the card front.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and you can also see the stars.


Of course, I stenciled the design twice and made this into an A2 card.  The sentiment was part of the stenciled background.  Once again I added the clear stars.

Please join us for the November Stencil Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

 

No comments: