Monday, October 3, 2022

October Happy Little Stamper's Birthday Challenge

If you haven't heard, Happy Little Stamper's has added a Birthday Challenge to their line up of challenges.  The challenge is always "Anything Goes" and you know we all need to make birthday cards so this is a good way to get some made.  I know I am using it to my advantage.


This is a birthday card for my great niece who loves her cats.  They have both a yellow and gray cat currently running their household.  

The stamps and dies are from Funky Fossils.  The cats were stamped and colored with Copics.  I had not used my Copics for a long time and my coloring definitely needs some improvement.  I fussy cut the images out.  I used some patterned paper for the mat and for the background.  I used a stencil with pearlized paste to add some interest behind my focal point.  The cup was die cut from patterned paper also.  I did die cut an extra layer of heavy cardstock to add some dimension to the cup.  I inserted the polka dot paper into the holes to brighten up the cup.  The sentiment completed the card.

I love the expression on the cat's face.  I do wonder what they are looking at.

Please join us at Happy Little Stamper's for our birthday challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Those cats in the cup are simply precious! I love their expressions… looks like they are either planning something or hiding something. Cute card :)

BożenA said...

These cats are really cute. I love this design and your fun card
hugs,
BożenA xx