Thursday, October 13, 2022

Christmas Joy

I am working on my Christmas cards and was trying to use up some of my older paper.  This pad of paper I have had for years and I am down to just a few pieces of it left.  The colors are beautiful in blues and teals.

I decided to play along with the current challenge at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.   Here is their mood board to jumpstart your creativity.


I chose to make a mini slimline card.  I do love this size of card to create on.  Look at the lovely paper in the background of the card.  I added some 3D embossed snowflakes and a Joy die cut - all in white to complete the card.  In the center of the snowflakes I put a small dot of blue Stickles.  White splatters completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Peace on Earth Challenge.