Thursday, October 6, 2022

October Happy Little Stamper Stencil Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stamper's using your stencils.  

Stencils are such an inexpensive tool to have in your card making supplies and they can be used in so many different ways.  


I used a new stencil from TCW for this card.  I first lightly added color over the entire area of a square piece of card stock.  I centered the stencil over the square and used masking tape to hopefully keep it clean and have a well defined line.  I used different colors of oxide ink over the leaf square of the stencil.  I trimmed down the square for my card front.  I matted the focal point with two different shades of brown card stock and adhered all of it to a kraft card base.

I had these die cut leaf images left over from last year.  They had been cut from gel printed paper colored with acrylic paint.  The die is from Tim Holtz.  I added a simple stamped sentiment to finish off the card.  I did add gold splatters to the completed card.


Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our October Stencil Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: