Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Happy Little Stamper's October Christmas Challenge

Christmas is fast approaching and we are going to need those Christmas cards ready to mail out in December.  Happy Little Stampers is here to help you with our monthly Christmas challenge.  The challenge is always Anything Goes but we do have an extra option if you would like to try it.  This month the option is Frame.  


I dug into my large collection of Tim Holtz Christmas paper and accessories to make this card. It is in the 5 x 7 size range.  The image is printed on a heavy vellum type paper so it is see through.  I layered  the image on top of a patterned paper that shows through the translucent paper.  I stitched the vellum to the patterned paper.  I added a red mat and a gold mat to finish off the focal point.  This was adhered to the front of a kraft card base.

I cut the sentiment out of the same gold card stock I used on the card front.  

Guess what - I did not add any gold splatters to my card.  I didn't think it needed it.  
 

Please join us at Happy Little Stamper's and participate in our Christmas Challenge.  You will be happy you did it in December.

Thanks for stopping by.  



3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous paper, gorgeous card. the pop of red frame is perfect. Super card.

JulieP said...

oooh! This is beautiful! Love the torn edges.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is gorgeous - love the distressed look around the edges. :)