Sunday, October 2, 2022

Birthday Projects Almost Finished

 October is the month of my Mom's birth.  She has been gone for several years now but I wanted to celebrate her.  The last couple years I have been working on my "birthday project".  The birthday project is to provide a box of cards to the nursing home where she lived the last few years of her life.  This Friday I will deliver my box.  I have over 150 cards in the box.  I have struggled with making masculine cards but did complete a couple more this morning.

I am using the new challenge at Paper Players to inspire me.


The focal point on both of these cards is a vintage postcard which I have cut with a die. I have used old card stock to add color to the cards.  I am happy to be able to use some of the card making supplies I have accumulated.



Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

laurie said...

Love this Barb...beautiful leaves! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your natural, leafy beauties! Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

I love both versions and I love how you showcased them both. So glad you shared these with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee