Saturday, June 4, 2022

Happy Little Stampers June Christmas Challenge

 It is June - time for a new Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers and an opportunity for you to get a jump start on your Christmas cards for this year.  

The Christmas Challenge is always "Anything Goes" but we do give you an optional twist to play with.  This month the twist is Snow globe.


I found in my supplies these cute gift tags which were a snow globe shape and I decided to use them for my cards.  I am into using my supplies and I have so much Christmas related craft supplies.  Gift tags are a great easy option for a focal point for your cards.

I found some plaid paper in my supplies that had the same colors as my snow globe tag.  I dry embossed white card stock and added it to the front of the plaid panel.  I cut a piece of aqua patterned paper, white glitter paper and red patterned paper which had the scallop design on it.  I layered these together and added the gift tag on top.  I did place a glitter snowflake die cut behind the snow globe.  I did add foam tape behind the gift tag.  It was nice that this gift tag came with the sentiment on it.


I made another card using the same papers.  This is a take off on the April Sheetload of Cards design.  It actually is a mini slim line card.  I like to make the mini slim line cards - something different to do.

Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our June Christmas Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute cards, yet again another idea for the theme. Tags make fast cards. I also like making mini slimline cards and saw the April sheetload too. Fab. take on the snow globe option.

JulieP said...

What a cute idea! This is just adorable.