Sunday, June 5, 2022

Happy Beer Day

 What a delightful surprise it was to see the current challenge at The Paper Players - food or beverages and I had just completed a card that worked.


I first started by doing ink smooshing to make a colored background for my delightful beer mug to sit upon.  The beer mug is a new die from My Favorite Things.  I colored the beer and mug with distress oxide inks.  I love the color I achieved for my beer.  I used some Ranger Liquid Pearls on the froth to add texture.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things also.  I placed the beer mug sitting on the sentiment to anchor it.  


It feels good to have a birthday card done ahead of time.  Now I just need to make sure the safe place I put it in - I know about.  Does anyone else put things in a safe place and then can't find them?

Have a great day.



2 comments:

Jaydee said...

such a great card and perfect for a masculine card. I love the soft background and that beer looks good enough to drink on a warm day!
So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun card, Barb! I love the smooshed background, too. Thanks so much for joining us the week over at The Paper Players!