Monday, June 20, 2022

Vintage Christmas

 What should you do on the hot days of summer - you should make Christmas cards and think cooler temsp.

The current challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is Vintage.  I had my Tim Holtz Christmas stuff out and made this card.



I love the vintage feel of this card.  This is not hard to achieve when you use your Tim Holtz supplies.  I have another one on the design table.  Hot again today so maybe I should think cool Christmas thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

Hali said...

bEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS VINTAGE CARD. Thanks for joining 52CCT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT challenge

Majda said...

I love your description of the Vintage Christmas season :)
Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT