Saturday, November 14, 2020

Tis The Season

 Tis the Season to panic because you do not have enough Christmas cards made for this year.  I don't know why because we have been at home.

I am playing along with the current challenge at 52 Christmas Card Showdown.  Their current challenge is a color challenge and the colors are red and green.  


I have been making Poinsettia cards this week and this paper pad had the beautiful page of poinsettias and a wonderful piece of green paper that looks like barnboard.  The 6 x 6 pad from Kaiser Kraft also comes with sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Netta said...

I love the look of your card. I have seen it and keep thinking I need to do it too. thanks for playing along with our challenge at 52CCT!!!

Fabiola said...

c'est une très jolie carte Barb, sobre et élégante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz