Saturday, November 14, 2020

Sending Joy and Cheer Your Way

 I have three great great nieces so I try to send them a Christmas card each year.  I try to have the same theme with just a little bit different take on each card.  The theme this year is a zebra with a santa hat on his head.

I have used the weekly sketch at My Favorite Things for my card layout.  I just flipped the design the other way and adjusted the layout of the strips.


I used the current challenge board at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I chose to use plaid, snow and critter.  For my snow you have snowflakes and snow banks and the cute critter happens to be a zebra.  


The zebra and sentiment are from My Favorite Things.  The plaid paper is also from a 6 x 6 pad from My Favorite Things.  The snowflakes are an addition because I made a goof on my sky and needed to cover it - well once you add one snowflake you have to add a couple others.  There are also small dots of white paint.  I had to use a santa hat from another image.  The colors in my papers did not work with a premade red santa hat.


I have one more zebra card to make.  I wonder what will inspire me for that card.

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: