Thursday, November 19, 2020

Happy Holiday

 I keep making more Christmas cards.  I really should stop and count how many people are on my Christmas card list and how many cards I have.  Either I will be very happy or in great distress.  Maybe I will wait until after my doctor's appointment next week, I don't want to have high blood pressure due to stress.

I am playing with the current challenge at Sunday Stamps.  It is a sketch.


I was playing with the word SNOW for my creativity for the week.  This is two of the cards I made.  Basically the same sketch but on the bottom one I added extra layers of paper and used a different sentiment.  I had to place the sentiment on the bottom on in that particular way because I did not die cut a complete circle.  I hid my oops.  This stamp set is so old but they three snow people are so cute.



Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh gosh, these snowmen are the cutest - love all their outfits! What a fun background you've given them, too, love these cool colors for winter! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Both of your cards are adorable! Fantastic coloring and I love the colors you chose. Soft, and a fun fuzzy warmth feel! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!