Saturday, November 7, 2020

Happy Holidays

 I am a lazy blogger.  I have been creating but not posting.  Shame on me.

I was inspired by the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  I am slowly working on my Christmas cards so got our this year's pad of paper from the latest kit (I think it was the latest one), a large sentiment set I had not used and then the final touch was the zebra with a santa hat.



I did take some creative liberties with the sketch.  I moved the background stripes around and added a circle for my sentiment.  I then added the zebra with his little Santa hat to complete the sketch.  I have several great great grandnieces and I think they would like this card.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Nancy R. said...

Super cute Christmas card. Love the zebra and the mix of patterned papers behind him!