Sunday, November 15, 2020

Thank You So Much

 It seems we always need Thank You cards and I also make Thank You cards for a non profit.  The challenge at CAS on Friday is to use a BIG sentiment.  

I had this new thank you sentiment from The Stamp Market so thought I would use it.  I went into my box of backgrounds and found this pretty blue one.  I think it may be watercolors.


I should have conditioned the stamp before I used it for the first time.  I got some areas that did not take the ink.  I tried restamping it a second time (two layers of embossing powder on the sentiment) but did not work.  I am not going to waste my work.  I die cut the panel and added it to a white card base.  I did add a couple layers of cardstock behind the panel to give it a little lift off the page but not as much as foam.  The mail is so funny now days that I am trying to make flatter cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: