Saturday, November 21, 2020

Merry Everything and Happy Always

 I love this sentiment.  I do need to use it more often.  

 I am in a group that we have a word of the week - this last week it was SNOW and I made this fun card.  The snowman is a very old Stampendous stamp (I think).  I dug out my copics and colored him.  Found some great patterned paper and coordinated my colors on the scarf and hat band with the paper.  I tucked him in some glitter snowbanks and added a few snowflakes to finish the design along with that sentiment.  White ink splatters completed the card.


I am entering this card into the theme challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  The challenge is winter wonderland.  I think my card falls into that category.


I need to go make a birthday card now.  I also need to get a couple mailed on Monday.  Even though the cards have been made for months, they will now be late.  Go figure.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

AndrejaM said...

Your snowman is very cute! I like his hat, Thanks for playing at 52 cct