Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21


Isn't that an exciting title for a blog post - it was the best I could come up with. A quick post tonight - I am not feeling 100% tonight so going to go relax. I guess those dirty dishes will have to wait another evening.
Tonight's card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. A pretty basic design you could do lots with. I did some very simple stamping. Only took me 3 or 4 times to get the bird and sentiment stamped on the same piece of paper so they both looked OK. I am onec again using up some of my older paper. I have a drawer of pink and brown paper and so I dug in there for this card. Notice the inking - I ended up with a smudge so had to add the extra inking - don't know if this is a card for someone or if it is going into a card set.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
size - 4.25 x 5.5
Paper - Making Memories, EK Success
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Inky by ClearSnap - Chestnut Roan
Buttons - Fancy Pants
Twine - May Arts

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute card! Great bird and buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

so sweet!!