Monday, January 25, 2010

Oldy Moldy Monday Returns


The card looked naked to me - so I had to add a little extra to the
design. I am very happy with the card now.


Good Monday evening - I have decided to bring back Oldy Moldy Monday - I did this in the past for quite awhile - Monday's post always had to be from your "well aged" paper. Teri Anderson's old stuff challenge - reminded me of this - so I got out the paddles and shocked Oldy Moldy Monday back into existence. This paper and embellishments are well aged. Aren't those chipboard stickers fun.
Busy day at work. I hope to play with some paper tonight - but sometimes I just push it around and stare at it and nothing creative happens. Today's card is based on the sketch at The Fresh Batch - a new sketch every Thursday. Very little stamping on this card and you can see I thought it needed something more - so there is a before and an after picture.
Well I am hungry so I must close my post for this evening. Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Size - 4.25 x 5.5
Paper and chipboard - Imaginisce
Stamp - Hero Arts

No comments: