Saturday, January 9, 2010

Digi Stamps


Images © stampsandsmilesstamps.com



Good Saturday evening ...... I am busy making a snack mix so trying to get a post in while it is in the oven. It makes an absolute huge batch - I will have to post the recipe. Maybe I can get a picture of it to go with the recipe. Busy day today - worked in the morning, watched a basketball game (Yeah Badgers) and then went off and did some shopping - needed some groceries. So Mother Housner's cupboards are no longer bare.

Digi images are becoming the "new" thing in the world of stamping. I don't really understand much about digi but some of the images are so cute. I have been playing with free ones to see if it is a venue that I want to invest in. This image is from Stamps and Smiles and the design of the card is based on this week's sketch. The image is the sweetest. Notice the polka dots on her coat and scarf - that is so fun to do with the colorless blender from Copics.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - almost time to go stir the snack mix.

Digi image - Stamps and Smiles colored with Copics
Paper - Die Cuts With a View (Holiday Collection - the Winter Matstack)
Sentiment stamp - no name on it but I think it may be Crackerbox Palace
Ribbon - Offray
Bling - Dollar store in Canada (thank you Ivanka)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing at OCC!

Darsie Bruno said...

I just love this image! You've colored it so well! Thanks for playing with us over at Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge.

Jennifer Stricker said...

So cute! She looks wonderful. I'm glad you are starting to get into the digi world. Thank you for playing with Stamps and Smiles this week. I hope you join us again.

Jenn SASDT