Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whew - that week went fast


Wow - didn't realize the week is almost over with - I guess when you are that busy at work - time flies - so then throw in lots of snow today. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad in the morning - it is suppose to get windy tonight. I have to drive about 20 miles through the country to get to work - so the roads can be interesting in some snow storms.
My card tonight is based on the sketch at Mojo Monday. It was a fun sketch and worked well for this birthday card. Dug out a piece of paper I had that had 4 different squares on it. Plus added some other paper. Paper Crafts Connection's January challenge is to use your markers - and I used my growing number of Copics to color the image.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card size - 5 x 7
Stamp - Inky Antics colored with Copics
Cardbase - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - We R Memory Keepers and Die Cuts With a View
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Rub Ons - Imaginisce

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Wonderfully, beautifully cheery and gorgeous! Love it, Barb.