Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday - not much else to say

Close up of flowers



Good Tuesday evening - another rough day of work so glad to be home and hibernating. For excitedment - I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a pencil sharpener for my Prisma colored pencils. I don't want you to be jealous of such a wild crazy fun thing to do. I even passed up the Spellbinders on sale - today anyway.
Today's card is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System (of course I had to add something in that empty space - sorry) and the old stuff challenge on Teri Anderson's blog - I told you I had lots of old stuff.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Paper and coordinating flowers and tag - Deja Views - 8 x 8 pad
Bling flowers - $bin somewhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,
Pretty! I remember those papers. I had that stack.
They sure make a nice card.

Teri