Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday - Downward Slide to Week end starts

Good Wednesday evening - yes we are on the downward slope to the week end - yeah!!!!! I think I can make it. Work continues to be crazy and I don't see it lightening up any. Oh well - I should be happy - I have a good job and I am busy and I am never bored so that is good.

Tonight's card is based on the sketch at Our Creative Corner. My bow is a strip of fabric - this is left from a blouse my daughter made many years ago when she was in college - or I made while she was in college - that seems to be a lifetime ago - but I kept the fabric and have it torn into strips that I used on cards - it is a lovely color - the perfect accent for many of my cards.

Everyone have a lovely evening.

Paper - Basic Grey
Stamp - Inkadinkado (owl)
Ink - Colorbox Chalk Ink
Sentiment stamp - I think Prickly Pear
Rub Ons - Martha Stewart
Bow - fabric scrap

1 comment:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I love what you did with the OCC sketch! Great colors and that bow is simply fabulous!! Happy that you could play along with us at the OCC this week!