Saturday, October 3, 2020

World Cardmaking Day

 Isn't it nice to have a holiday dedicated to card makers.  I am celebrating with a group of card making friends and we have offered up challenges for the week end.

My challenge to the group was to make a card with a minimum of four patterned papers.  I am working on a set of cards for my sister for her birthday.  My sister is a quilter so I wanted to use one of my quilt designs.  The color pink was our mother's favorite color.





A friend said she really liked the paper - I told her the paper was so old it qualified for Medicare.  I have always liked grey and pink together.  I found when you make quilt cards you need to make the frame a darker color to emphasize the design.

Simon Says Stamp is celebrating World Cardmaking Day and I am entering my cards in their contest.

Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Renée said...

Lovely cards Barb!