Sunday, October 4, 2020

Creating Fall Cards

 I love to create fall cards.  I have a passion for leaves and I am a sucker for every leaf stamp and die there is.  I am trying to put my blinders on for all the cool stuff that has been released.  There is an Altenew die set that will not stop calling to me but so far it has been out of stock.  

Today I am lucky that the challenge at Sunday Stamps is fall colors and I was in the process of making this card.

I used a new leaf stencil (see sucker) and used oxide ink colors on Kraft card stock.  I then die cut these two leaf dies I had out of different colored card stocks (the one leaf is a dark brown).  I added a gold Hello and then of course had to add gold splatters.  I think I should order another one of those gold watercolor squares so I don't run out.  I then raised the leaf panel with fun foam.  

Here is the image for the colors for the challenge at Sunday Stamps.



Here is my card.


I also made apple cake today which is another sign of fall.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Barb - that background is just perfect for your lovely leaves - what a great stencil! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

I definitely share your love of leaves, I think I've ordered 3 leaf stencils so far LOL! I love your stenciling on Kraft, very subtle and a perfect backdrop for the die cut leaves. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sunday Stamps!