Monday, October 5, 2020

Oldie Moldie Monday

 Well I think I am back in blogging mode.  This upgrade to Windows 10 plus being busy has taken me a while to figure out how to do things.  How do you upload your pictures from your camera and then how do you edit them.  Well I did that today - I had lots of photos - and  the big question - will I remember how to do this the next time I need to upload photos.

Back to our regular scheduled Oldie Moldie Posts.  I saw someone had done this layout on U Tube - who it was - I have no idea - I should write some notes and then not lose them.  I used up a couple sheets of 6 x 6 paper and some old card stock.


I have 5 more of this design ready to be assembled.  I am actually working on a birthday present and Christmas presents - sets of assorted cards and this will be one of the cards in the set.

Thanks for stopping by and remember your old supplies still make beautiful cards.

No comments: