Thursday, August 13, 2020

Floral Happy Birthday

 It is time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  It is a sketch with great potential so I had to play along.  

I recently got a new floral stamp from a collaboration between Altenew and Pink Fresh Studio.  I have stamped the flower in different color combinations and decided to use a pink flower in my design.

I had the base panel in my background box.  I love to add just a little color to my background when I am making a clean and simple card.  It just gives a little more depth to the card design.  I tried several different black and white combinations for the strip but the micro dot worked the best for me.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card! I love that big pink flower! Stands out so nicely against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so lovely! The pink flower looks amazing with the polka dotted background strip. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the flower over the black dotted strip. The soft background makes it pop.