Friday, August 28, 2020

Autumn - Fall Season Cards

 Fall is coming.  Even though it is still summer you know Fall is coming because the leaves are drying up and some are falling off the tree and they rustle in the wind.  The squirrels are running around like crazy hiding their walnuts and acorns so they have something to feast on this winter.  

I love to make Fall cards.  Leaves are a favorite focal point on many of my cards.  This is the card for the current challenge at Time Out Challenges - Season.  Fall is a season.


I made this card for a private Facebook group I am where the challenge was to use ribbon your card.  I have a large spool of this fall ribbon and thought it made the perfect backdrop for many different colored die cuts.  Gold splatter completed the card.  (I love splatters.)


Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

sandie said...

This is a wonderful Autumn card. That ribbon is just the perfect colours. I do love how you layered up the leaves and some have added texture-a nice combo. Great to see the gold splatters and fab background. So good to see you at Time Out x

Quillish said...

Love the colors of your die cuts and the design. This card has such lovely textures and colors, beautiful Autumn card.Thank you for taking Time Out to join us for the Season challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.