Sunday, November 18, 2018

Snowflake Kisses

I am still playing with two different Snowflake Dies.  Yesterday I used a die to make a card using letterpress.

Today I cut masks from contact paper with my snowflake dies.  I learned many things as I made four of this particular card design.

I am sending these cards to my shut ins in January.  I made two of the pink card.  This is a sizzix die.


Here is the card with the lesson learned on it.  I wanted to add sparkle to my card so I sprayed with a silver glitter spray.  The lesson is to spray your card front before you remove the mask.  I had a little running of the ink.  This is a Penny Black Die.


Here is a different color.


The color is oxide ink which was brushed on across the card front with the mask on.  I tried to get an ombre look on each of the cards.  In the center of each card is a silver snowflake.  I made the paper for this snowflake by adding versamark ink to a piece of white cardstock and adding silver embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: