Sunday, November 11, 2018

Floral Thank You

I am working on some thank you notes for the founder of a non profit I work with.  Things are starting to progress and she will need thank you notes to acknowledge the people and groups helping her along the way.  Since I am not in the area and able to help at activities, this is one way I can add a special touch to our organization.

I am using the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch for my inspiration for this card.  My floral images represent the oval in the sketch. 


The florals are from Altenew.  They were stamped in VersaFine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then cut them out with my Scan N Cut.  There is light color on the background from distress oxide inks.  I also colored a mat with the same color as the florals.
I felt it just needed a little more of that color to make the card cohesive.


If you wish to read about the non profit I support, it is called Hope Her Way.  The goal of this organization is to help young parents start their journey into higher education.  Please click on these words HOPE HER WAY to be taken to the home page.  If you know anyone in the Raleigh,Durham, North Carolina area who would qualify for the first cohort, please have them contact Hope Her Way.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: