Sunday, November 18, 2018

Friends Are Like Snowflakes

I am continuing to play with my masks made from snowflake dies and my oxide inks.

I decided I wanted to do a portrait card with the opening on the left side.  I cut heavy card stock to make my own card base.

I added my mask to water color paper with some of the edges of the snowflake  being off the edges of the card front.  I painted over the top of the mask with oxide inks.  After the ink dried - with the mask still in place - I sprayed with a glitter spray to give the front some shine.  After this had dried I stamped the sentiment (from Penny Black) with silver embossing powder.  I then stamped additional snowflakes on the front of the card and used a white glitter embossing powder.  This adds a little contrast to the card front.  A small silver snowflake was die cut for the center of the large snowflakes.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: