Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Oldie Moldie Monday on Tuesday

The cards were made for Oldie Moldie Monday on Sunday but someone was lazy yesterday and never got them posted.  Do not ask me what I was doing but I did not get it posted.

An online friend requested that her fellow card makers send a birthday card to her granddaughter so I was more than happy to honor this request.

The paper is some old Basic Grey.  I have several containers of Basic Grey along with many 6 x 6 pads.  I must get busy and use some of this paper.

The stamp I used is only a year old so not much mold on it.


Since I had some scraps of the paper left and since with the help of my misti I had stamped 32 pandas and cut them out with my Scan N Cut, I made an additional card.  This card will start my next group of cards I will send to the Collins Home for the children.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  They still make beautiful cards.

No comments: