Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Good evening - orange you special Holiday Cards. Sometimes it is fun to shake up the world of color that are thought to be traditional for Christmas. I have a young assistant whose favorite color is orange so I have been more open to creating with this color. Teal and orange - make a striking combination.
Moxie Fab World is hosting several challenges in conjunction with their release of the current Holiday Cards and More. The challenge is am entering tonight is the Jolly Holiday Greetings Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I think these two cards qualify that that challenge - quite Jolly.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - I am trying to get some more holiday cards made for Operation Write Home - check out the contest on Monday's blog entry. My current color of choice is lavendar - I think I am on my 7th holiday greeting card in that same color/paper scheme.

Card One:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Barbara Housner
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye
Die Cut: My Mind’s Eye
Ribbon: May Arts
Pop Dots by All Night Media®
Card Two:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket – Joy Ride 6 x 6 pad
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Inks: Memento by Tsukineko; Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc. (Snowman); Papertrey Ink (Sentiment
Copic Markers
Punch: Stampin’ Up!
Ribbon: May Arts
Pop Dots by All Night Media®

2 comments:

Candy said...

SO pretty! I absolutely love the colors and how you put them together! TFS!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Jolly Holiday Greetings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)