Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, September 12, 2010


Good Sunday afternoon. Happy birthday to two of my favorite neighbor children - Hunter and Kristin are celebrating their 8th birthday today. I take the kids out for dinner and we go shopping so with these two we have to alternate who gets to go first - I have to spread it over two paychecks. So maybe - this week - I will get to take one of them out for their birthday.
It is a beautiful fall day in Wisconsin. The sun is shining. I was up seeing my Mom and the drive home was OK - lots of slow people on the road - so I had to pass people. I was going to stop in Madison and do some shopping but I was tired so just came home - I figure it saved me some money.
This card is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping blog. I have had this paper for awhile - an entire grouping from Kaiser Scrapbooking. I am glad I finally cut into the paper.
This will be a card for Operation Write Home. I am sure some soldier will enjoy sending it home to a loved one.
Everyone enjoy your evening. Football to be watched, tennis to be watched, laundry to do. Oh my and maybe I will find time to make a card. I hope.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Kaiser Scrapbooking
Stamp: (tree) Penny Black; (sentiment) Studio G
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink
Papertrey Ink scallop diecut
Brad: Creative Impressions

No comments: