Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday, September 3, 2010

Amazing what you can do with recycled paper tissue


Good Thursday evening - or should I say "last day of my work week" - yeah - 4 day week end. I will try not to think about how much work I have at work.
A quick post - I have dirty dishes in the sink upstairs that are calling my name - if I get them done - maybe I can make a card - I still need a birthday card for my daughter - maybe she will get it late.
Tonight's card is based on the weekly sketch at Card Positioning System - a very simple sketch that you can do so much with. I have had this patterned paper (bird/flower) sitting around on the table - so finally decided I need to use it. I think I will send the card to my mom - she likes flowers and birds. I love my flower - I made that out of some recycled tissue paper - love the result and how inexpensive - I have now got myself a box of all colors of gift tissue - be prepared to see more flowers.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios (MeLody Ross)
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Scallop die cut: Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

That is beautiful Barb! I love that flower! So pretty and so inexpensive!!