Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good evening - fall is in the air in Wisconsin - but you know pretty soon summer will return. I have oak trees so this year is a bounty crop of acorns. The squirrels are out in herds in the lawn gathering the nuts - I also have a walnut tree so this adds a tasty alternative to the acorn. I think I need to get out my squirrel stamp and make some cards.

I stopped in the scrapbook store today after a doctor appointment - they are starting to get their new Christmas and fall papers in. I love the colors of the fall papers. They had lots of new Prima paper in also - I did resist all the 6 x 6 pads. I was proud of myself.

The card I am sharing tonight uses a digital image designed by Sandy Allnock, founder of Operation Write Home. This is her dog Ciara. I printed the image too large to be able to use the sentiments created by Sandy also. Operation Write Home is celebrating their one year anniversary - stop over and check them out - make some cards - my goal is 30 for the month of September. I think I will make it. I am doing some multiples of cards. Usually most of my cards are one of a kind.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. I should do some housework also - YUCK.

Card Details:
Paper: Imaginisce, Cosmo Cricket, Bella Blvd
Image: Operation Write Home colored with Copics
SRM Sticker

1 comment:

Operation Write Home said...

Awwww you did a great job with Ciara and her snow buddy!