Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Two Challenges Together

I am returning to cardmaking slowly and I thought some challenges would help me be creative.

I chose the sketch challenge from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.


I also am doing the theme challenge at Paper Players.  The theme is four legged friends.  


Here is my card.  This image has been floating around the design tables for quite awhile.  I have several great nieces who are cat lovers so thought this would be a perfect card for one of them.  The paper is also old.  This really could be an oldie moldie Monday post since all the supplies are very well aged.

I used a square die to make my card base and cut the base patterned paper with the same die.  I did take liberty with the sketch by adding the contrasting stripe in the background.  Yay - one more Christmas card done.


Thanks for stopping by.  


3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Barb... don't care how old the image is...it is adorable! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those cats are adorable and look ready for festive mischief to be sure! Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

Lily-by-Gilly said...

Your card brought an instant smile to my face - those sweet cats are just gorgeous, and it's just how they behave, isn't it? My cat used to love playing in the Christmas tree, and with the wrapping paper too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT