Sunday, September 24, 2023

Fall Leaves Take 3

Fall and leaves are some of my favorite subjects to create cards for.  I love the colors of fall, the weather and the changes in our world.  I do not look forward to winter but it is another opportunity to create differently.

This month the challenge at The Male Room is leaves.  A challenge right from my heart. 

I fell in love with the new leaf dies from Tim Holtz.Artsy Leaves.  I gathered together all different colors of paper and dark brown cardstock and started die cutting.  I made 5 of these cards.  One will be sent to my youngest brother.  I like the sentiment - everyone always needs a little extra happiness in their lives.


I fell in love with the new leaf dies from Tim Holtz.Artsy Leaves.  I gathered together all different colors of paper and dark brown cardstock and started die cutting.  I made 5 of these cards.  One will be sent to my youngest brother.  I like the sentiment - everyone always needs a little extra happiness in their lives.


Thanks for stopping by - stay tuned for more fall creations.

2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous fall colours. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous colors and love the shapes on those leaves, your card is full of Fall feeling. Thank you for joining the Male Room #178 challenge " Leaves". I hope to see you in our new challenge also (starts tomorrow).