Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Seasons Greetings

 I have been steadily working on my Christmas cards this year so I am ready when December comes around.  Finding a great Christmas Challenge Blog helps.  52 Christmas Card Throwdown helps with that goal.  This week the challenge is Holly and or Ivy.  


I actually already had this image from Colorado Craft Company stamped and colored in my supplies.  I had colored many of these a year or two ago and this one was still waiting to be made into a card.  I do love when this happens.  

I used a new sentiment die I had recently purchased.  I die cut the image, matted it with gold and added to a kraft card base.  I did add glossy accents to the berries.  I am still debating on adding gold splatters.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

I'm glad we gave you a reason to use your stash! It was just waiting for that sentiment die to compliment it perfectly. Personally, I would always say add the splatters..... Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

Valérie said...

Beautiful card. I love how big the image and the sentiment are. It is perfect when you find the perfect image already coloured for a card. I would add the splatters ;) But it is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and good luck! Stay safe and keep crafting! Valérie xx