Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Edge to Edge Shaker Card

 The current challenge at 52 Christmas Card Showdown is moving element.


I honestly don't know if this card qualifies as a card with a moving element.  There is lots of glitter and sequins that move inside this edge to edge shaker card.

The image is from a Christmas deck of cards I bought many years ago and wanted to use it for an upcoming challenge in a group where we are to use animals.  I used some of my ample supply of Christmas papers to make this fun card.  I do know it will make someone smile at Christmas.


Here you can see the shaker bits spread over the top of the card.


Thanks for stopping by.  

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

Well, this has made me smile for a start! Very cute and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT challenge

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very cute shaker! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT:)

Goga said...

beautiful shaker card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga