Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Poinsettia Merry Christmas

 I just found a new Christmas Challenge Blog - Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.  It is a bi-monthly challenge.  I am always looking for a new Christmas Challenge to keep me moving on my creation of Christmas cards for 2022.




I am entering my collaged poinsettia Christmas card in the challenge.  This month I have focused on using poinsettias on my Christmas cards.  It is quite amazing how many poinsettias you have in your supplies.  I have lots of the Tim Holtz Christmas goodies and there are many poinsettias in there.

The card is basically one big collage.  I did add some inking on the background paper to add a little more depth to the card.  Gold Stickles were added to the centers of the poinsettia.

I am even happy to say I did finish the inside of the card also.

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL design! Well done ... awesome inspiration! We are SO GLAD you have found us!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Susan said...

Gorgeous card! I love the poinsettias and the beautiful combination of papers and elements. Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!