Sunday, March 6, 2022

Happy Little Stamper's March Stencil Challenge

 It is March - time for a new stencil challenge at Happy Little Stamper's.

Our stencil challenge is always "Anything Goes."


I took a piece of Bristol smooth card stock and did a little ink smooshing to add color to my background.  After this was dry, I took a stencil from My Favorite Things (the oval) and did ink blending to create the gradient color inside the oval.  After this had dried, I had a butterfly stencil from Kaisercraft and I used some blueish embossing paste to add the butterflies.  It is a very monochromatic look.

I cut the sentiment from glitter card stock and added a couple layers of card stock behind it so it would pop off the background.  I stamped a coordinating sentiment and heat embossed it in white on the same card stock I matted my image with.


Here is a close up of the sentiment and the background.

No comments: