Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Let's Be Creative

I try to take time each day to be creative.  With the current happenings, it seems to be even more important.

I had a young friend reach out to me and ask me to send her a card to cheer her up. Of course, I was more than happy to do this.  She loves monkeys and the color orange.

I decided to use the current challenge at The Paper Players.  The current challenge is a sketch.


 I also used the current challenge at Paper Smooches where the challenge is animals.



I stamped the kitty and colored with Copics.  I tried to color an ombre look on the Hello in the same colors as the patterned paper.  I really do like how the card turned out.


The card is already in the mail to a young lady.  I hope it brightens her spirits.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

What an adorable card - so cheery! And there are fewer things more comforting than a curled up, sleeping kitty! I know your young friend will get a smile. Very welcome these days, yes? Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I love your little kitty! Such a cheerful card. The colors are just perfect! Thank you for joining my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!