Thursday, March 19, 2020

Crafting for Your Mental Health

Right now it is a little crazy in our world so we are all staying home.  I stay home most of the time but when you know you should not be going out - times get tough and you need your crafting to keep your hands and mind busy.

I decided to play along with a few challenges

I loosely followed the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches

 I decided to start making some Easter cards.  This will go to a little girl who will be celebrating her first Easter.

I found the background in my background box.  It is an abstract sky and green grass.  I colored the bunny and eggs with copic markers.  The strip of plaid paper grounds the bunny. 


I am also adding it to the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More where the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Sending you all cyber hugs.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Great job! Good coloring! I love it!

Jacquie Southas said...

So fun! Love the strip of plaid grounding this adorable bunny. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet Easter card! Love the little bunny and the eggs! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable Easter card! Love that sweet bunny! Glad you joined us at FMS!