Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Make Your Mark

The current challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is Make Your Mark



 This card went to a special young lady who reached out to me and asked that I send her a card to lift her spirits in these troubling times.  Of course, I am a cardmaker, someone wants a card from you so I was happy to make her a card.  She loves monkeys and the color orange is her favorite.

I used a background from my lovely background box.  This box comes in so handy when you are making simple cards.  I admit I do have a problem with a pure white background.  The monkey (I believe is from My Favorite Things).  He was colored with copics.  I believe the sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the background and then used a circle die to cut it out.  I added some fun foam behind the circle to add some dimension.  The little hearts have glitter on them.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: