Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sweet Baby Girl Card

My daughter and her husband just became Aunt and Uncle when Craig's sister added a baby girl to her family.

I had a lovely day buying baby girl clothes and needed to have a card to add to the box.

I recently got the stamp set from My Favorite Things - Zippy Zebras.  I had stamped an entire sheet of zebras, colored them (they are so easy to color - yay) and then let my Scan N Cut cut them all out.  I have a lovely bag of zebras ready to create with.  I decided they would make a wonderful addition to a baby girl card (I really don't have baby stamps and if I did - where the heck would they be).

My Favorite Things has a sketch challenge each week.  I don't think I have played along so decided to use the current challenge and create my card.

 I did not have any MFT paper to use on my card so I found a double sided dotted paper.  This way the colors matched perfectly for my card.  I die cut the circles and added a white rim around each cut out circle.  The zebras peek out of the circles.  The sentiment adds the final design element for the sketch.  The sentiment was generated on the computer.


Now I need to get a box from the post office and pack up all those cute clothes along with this fun card.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: