Saturday, January 18, 2020

Christmas Card #3 for 2020

I am trying to make Christmas cards all year long so I don't run into "not enough cards in December" and no time to create.  I just made about 20 winter cards to finish up my cards for Christmas.

Several challenges encouraged me to get started on this challenge to myself.

The first challenge is the great sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch


Paper Smooches has  their second challenge for 2020 and it is Anything Goes.  Since I still had the snowmen on my design table, they were used on another Christmas card for next year.


Another challenge is CAS on Friday where the challenge is Winter.  What is more winter than a couple cute snowmen and a snowflake.

I also stumbled across this new challenge where people are trying to get ahead on their Christmas cards for 2020.  Get Cracking on Christmas.  


 If you look at the sketch, you can see that my snowflake is the rectangle in the sketch.  The sparkle embossing paste represents the splatters.  I really do like how this very CAS card came together.



Here is a close up of the corner of the card with all the elements.


Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a fun and adorable card! Those snowmen are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

Audrey said...

Those snowmen are some of my favorites! Love the white on white snowflakes behind them. Such a great CAS card! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

Jenn Shurkus said...

Adorable card! I ADORE snowman ;) Happy you are get cracking!!